Selasa, 25 September 2018

Looking Forward To Convocation



Buang balik waktu :')

Assalamualaikum dan Hello. Convocation is just around the corner and i am not preparing anything yet. Malas. Itu yang ada di sudut hati. Tidak terlalu excited. Itu yang berada di fikiran dan sedikit sedih. Itu yang terbuku di hati. What is wrong with me oh i don't know. Rancangan saya tidak berjalan seperti yang dirancang dan ini membuat saya kecewa sedikit. I was hoping too much. That's the problem. My fault.

Sepatutnya graduate dekat Perak (ILKKM) but things aren't going as 'we' planed jadi saya terpaksa graduate dekat Sabah sahaja (UMS). Banyak sebab perubahan rancangan although i don't want to but  i have to. Because i have no choice.

From my deepest heart, i am truly sorry for my man. We can't graduate together as we planned. There's a lot of things we want to settle up. Which is the main reason why i want to graduate there. In case if he still remember. Haa speaking sudah. Sorry. Saya teremosi sikit di siniiii. Also i just can't imagine graduate di tempat asing. I mean, I don't know this place as much i know about my place. The place where i studied. Hello ? The surroundings a totally TOTALLY different. The face also i don't really familiar with. *crying inside. But the most loudest scream is, I WANT TO GRADUATE WITH YOU !!

I never forget to tell myself that it's okay, it's okay, it's okay that things aren't going as we plan.  I wonder if he's got this heartbreaking feelings too. If yes, i'm sorry. I'M SORRY! *again. crying inside. Saya juga tidak menyalahkan takdir. Sebab saya tahu perancangan Allah lebih baik dan sudah tersusun dengan cantik. For both of us of course. We just have to be strong and never give up also hard work to make it happen, as He planned. 

Dear beloved readers, please pray for us. Agar urusan dan hubungan kami dipermudahkan. Ke arah yang lebih baik. Amin. Thank you :')




Wassalam.


Kalau sudi komen, sila tekan tajuk post. Thanks♥

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan